Thank you for your interest in working with Georgia Tech Office of Conference Services! Conference Services is seeking qualified students to assist professional staff with all aspects of conference coordination and production. Conference Services hosts residential camps and conferences from mid-May to mid-August. Please see below for a listing of available positions and their descriptions:
The following is a timeline overview of the application process:
- Apply online January 8 - April 11, 2017.
Applications will not be accepted if submitted after midnight Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- All recommendation forms are due no later than 5pm Friday, April 14.
- You will then be notified by e-mail no later than April 21 regarding your status in the process. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive information for scheduling.
- If you have not received an e-mail by April 21, 2017, please contact the Recruitment Manager.
- Applicants invited to the first round of interviews will participate in a phone interview. If selected, applicants will then progress to in-office interviews.
- Offer letters will be extended by May 1st.
Orientation sessions will be held on [anticipated] April 24. This is a required meeting for all summer staff, so plan accordingly. All staff will report for training Monday, May 8 [subject to change]. Managers may be asked to report earlier.
Summer employment will officially conclude August 18. All staff are expected to coordinate with your supervisor to schedule an exit interview prior to your departure. If you need to depart before this date due to study abroad, class schedules at another campus, or similar circumstance, we will work with you to ensure you can have a smooth transition.