Glenn Hall (GLN) has traditional two-person rooms with shared bathrooms on the hall. The rooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser per resident. The beds can be independently set up in four ways: low, medium, high, and bunked. This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building.
There are several four person rooms in Glenn. A four person room (quad) consists of two rooms that accommodate four residents and contains all standard furniture for each resident.
Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Glenn was built in 1947 and renovated in 2015.
- Address: 118 Bobby Dodd Way Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Traditional
- Program: Freshman Experience(FE)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Bed Count: 351
- Capacity: 2, 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on each floor. Monitor laundry progress via LaundryView.
- Study: A study/lounge is on each floor.
- Gym: Located in the GT Connector
- Other: A Learning Center is in the GT Connector
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Located on each floor.
- Activity: Social/study areas in the main stairwell landings.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.