Guests staying at Georgia Tech during the 2017 Rotary International Convention will stay in the Crecine Apartment Building. These apartments are located in midtown Atlanta just a block from MARTA (local transit) and a 10-minute drive to the convention venue. There is parking available for an additional fee.
Please note that individual guests who do not request roommates, will be automatically assigned roommates. Each apartment has four private bedrooms, two semi-private bathrooms, and a shared living room and kitchen.
Crecine Apartments: To see floor plans, furniture descriptions, and view a 360° virtual tour, click here.
- Linen Packet for each guest (2 towels, 1 washcloth, 2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 1 blanket, and 1 pillow)
- Wireless Internet
- Continental breakfast on convention mornings (Saturday, June 10th to Wednesday, June 14th)
- Parking, at an additional charge
The following common hotel amenities will NOT be provided:
- Transportation Shuttles or Convention Shuttles
- Hangers, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, coffee machine, telephone (no service)
- TV (however, service is provided)
- Wake-up calls
Note: Housing offered at Georgia Tech is part of Rotary International's Alternative Housing options. These alternative options are not considered official convention housing and therefore no transportation shuttle will be provided to and from the convention.