Eighth Street West Apartments (ESW) consist of two,four, and six bedroom two bath apartments. All residents of an apartment share a living room and kitchen, and two residents share one bath. The private bedrooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser. Not all rooms have the equipment to raise beds to the “medium” position. Kitchens include a dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave as well as a full size stove, oven, and refrigerator. Living/dining spaces have a sofa, chairs, side tables, and dining table with chairs.
This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building. Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Eighth Street West Apartments was built in 1995.
- Address: 555 8th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: West Campus
- Area Office: West Community Housing Office (WCHO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: Undergraduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 248
- Capacity: 2, 4, 6
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on the zero floor of Eighth Street West. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: A study room and/or lounge is on floors 1, 2, and 3.
- Gym: Located on the first floor of Eighth Street South.
- Other: Bike storage on the zero floor.
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Each apartment has a full kitchen.
- Activity: Located on the zero floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.