Field Hall (FLD) has traditional two-person rooms with shared bathrooms on the hall. The rooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser per resident. The beds can be independently set up in four ways: low, medium, high, and bunked. This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building.
There are a limited number of four person rooms in Field (101, 201, 301, and 401). A four person room (quad) consists of two rooms that accommodate four residents.
Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Field Hall was built in 1961 and last renovated in 2005.
- Address: 711 Techwood Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Traditional
- Program: Freshman Experience(FE)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Bed Count: 126
- Capacity: 2, 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located in adjacent Hopkins Hall. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View
- Study: Located on floors 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Gym: Located in nearby Perry Hall.
- Elevator: No
- Kitchen: Located on floors 1 and 3.
- Activity: Large lounge located on the ground floor. Smaller lounges are each residential floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.