Graduate Living Center (GLC) consists of four bedroom two bath apartments. All residents of an apartment share a living room and kitchen, and two residents share one bath. The private bedrooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser. Kitchens include a dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave as well as a full size stove, oven, and refrigerator. Living/dining spaces have a sofa, chairs, side tables, and dining table with chairs.
This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building. Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
The GLC was built in 1992 and renovated in 2009.
- Address: 301 10th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Location: North Campus
- Area Office: North Community Housing Office (NCHO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 347
- Capacity: 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on the first floor. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: Located on floors 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- Gym: Located on the first floor.
- Other: Interior bike room with side door access and maintenance tools.
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Each apartment has a full kitchen.
- Activity: Located on the first floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.