Harris Hall (HRS) is a suite style building. Four residents live in two two-person rooms and share a full bathroom. Bedrooms are furnished with a bed (with extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe and dresser per resident. The beds are adjustable in height. This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building. Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
All residents of Harris Hall have access to shared kitchens, lounges, workout facilities, and a sun room. The hall was built in 1926 and renovated in 1992.
- Address: 633 Techwood Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Suite
- Program: Undergraduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Suite
- Bed Count: 94
- Capacity: 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located in adjacent Brittain Rec. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: Study/lounges are on each floor.
- Gym: Located on first floor.
- Other: Sun room and juice bar on first floor.
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Shared kitchens are on floor 1, 2, and 3.
- Activity: N/A
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.