Harrison Hall (HRN) has traditional two-person rooms with shared bathrooms on the hall. The rooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser per resident. The beds can be independently set up in four ways: low, medium, high, and bunked. There are a limited number of four person rooms (quads) in Harrison – 002, 008, 105, 108, 114, 117, 207, 210, 216, 219, 307, 310, 316, 319.
This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building. Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Harrison Hall was built in 1939 and last renovated in 1998.
- Address: 660 Williams St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 0,1, 2, 3
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Traditional
- Program: Freshman Experience(FE)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Bed Count: 155
- Capacity: 2, 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located in nearby Brittain Rec. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: Located on floors 2 and 3.
- Gym: N/A
- Other: Learning Center on floor 2.
- Elevator: No
- Kitchen: Located on each floor.
- Activity: Located on first floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.