Hayes House (HAY), a WST/I-House apartment, offers two private bedrooms that share a full bathroom in each apartment. All residents of the building share a lounge, study area, and kitchen on the first floor. Bedrooms are furnished with a bed (with extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe and dresser. The bed can be independently set up in two configurations, low or medium.
Not all rooms have the equipment to raise beds to the “medium” position. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture; however, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Hayes House was built in 1995.
- Address: 733 Techwood Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: International House(I-House), Undergraduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 24
- Capacity: 2
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on first floor. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: N/A
- Gym: N/A
- Other: A living room is on the first floor.
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Full kitchen on first floor.
- Activity: Located on first floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.