Hopkins Hall (HOP) has traditional two-person rooms with shared bathrooms on the hall. The rooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser per resident. The beds can be independently set up in four ways: low, medium, high, and bunked. There are a limited number of four person rooms (quads) in this building – 101, 201, 301, 401. A quad consists of two rooms that accommodate four residents and contains all standard furniture for each resident.
Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Hopkins Hall was built in 1961 and last renovated in 1995.
- Address: 711 Techwood Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Traditional
- Program: Freshman Experience(FE)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Bed Count: 134
- Capacity: 2, 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on the zero floor. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: Study/Lounge on each floor.
- Gym: Located in nearby Perry Hall.
- Elevator: No
- Kitchen: Located on floors 1 and 3.
- Activity: A study/lounge is on each floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.