North Avenue South Apartments (NAS) consist of four and six bedroom apartments. All residents of an apartment share a living room and kitchen, and two residents share one bath. The private bedrooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser. Kitchens include a dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave as well as a full size stove, oven, and refrigerator. Living/dining spaces have a sofa, chairs, side tables, and dining table with chairs.
This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building. Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
North Avenue South was built in 1995.
- Address: 120 North Avenue NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: North Avenue North Office (NANO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: Undergraduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 586
- Capacity: 4, 6
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: On the first floor. Monitor progress on Laundry View.
- Study: On floors 2-8.
- Gym: Indoor basketball court and workout room in the Recreation Center.
- Other: A full size indoor basketball court is located in the North Avenue Apartments.
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Each apartment has a full kitchen.
- Assistant Animals: Not Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.