Perry Hall (PER) has traditional two-person rooms with shared bathrooms on the hall. The rooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser per resident. The beds can be independently set up in four ways: low, medium, high, and bunked. This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building.
Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Perry Hall was built in 1961 and last renovated in 2002.
- Address: 711 Techwood Dr NW, GA 30318
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Traditional
- Program: Freshman Experience(FE)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Bed Count: 122
- Capacity: 2
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located in Hopkins Hall. Monitor progress through Laundry View.
- Study: Study lounges in each floor.
- Gym: Workout facilities on the 1st floor.
- Other: Sun room on first floor.
- Elevator: No
- Kitchen: Kitchens on floors 2, 3 and 4.
- Activity: On first floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.