Summer Conference & Camps
Summer Conferences & Camps Reservation Form
Georgia Tech hosts residential conferences with 50 or more participants from late May to early August. Completion of this request does not imply a commitment on the part of Georgia Tech. Space is only guaranteed after the final execution of a conference service agreement between the client and the Institute. Ready to begin? Click on the link below to submit a reservation.
Georgia Tech Conference Services coordinates lodging, dining, meeting space, parking & transportation and other logistical needs for your overnight conference or camp between late May to the end of July. Let our professional staff handle the logistics, so you can concentrate on the programming and the event!
We can offer a full spectrum of facilities, services and amenities. Georgia Tech’s range of facilities includes elegant ballrooms, a performing arts theater, high-tech meeting rooms, and multi-functional athletic venues. The Georgia Tech campus, located in progressive Midtown Atlanta, provides the convenience of a big city with an enclosed suburban feel.
Groups working with Conference Services are strongly encouraged to include the following on all marketing materials for their event: “This program is in no way sponsored by Georgia Institute of Technology, The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, or any other affiliated organization. [Program/Event name] is managed solely by [Organization/Company name].”
* Professional conference managers providing personal attention and full-service support
* 4,500+ air-conditioned lodging spaces in traditional, suite and apartment styles.
* Award-winning dining and catering services
* Complimentary wireless internet for residential guests and high-tech meeting spaces
* Registration services, including customized registration web site, badge printing & online payment systems.
* World-Class Campus Recreation Center with Olympic-sized pool, rock wall and indoor track accessible to guests for daily fee, and additional workout facilities adjacent to lodging.
* Midtown Atlanta location convenient to international airport, restaurants, and attractions including the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, Centennial Olympic Park, CNN, the Atlanta Braves’ SunTrust Park, Woodruff Arts Center, High Museum of Art, National Center for Civil and Human Rights and the College Football Hall of Fame.
Georgia Tech Conference Services is proud to be certified by the Association of Collegiate Conference and Event Directors – International (ACCED-I) as a One-Stop-Shop. This certification assures organizers a streamlined process for hosting events at Georgia Tech. Our professional staff will provide coordination with campus departments, assist with local arrangements, and act as your one-stop resource center. We are proud members of Unique Venues and Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Georgia Tech Conference Services invites you to experience our hospitality!