Tenth and Home Building C (THC) offers two bedroom one bath unfurnished apartments for graduate students with a family. The full size kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, cabinets, pantry, and washer and dryer.
To apply for this building, choose “Family-Monthly Housing Application” in the online housing application.
Tenth and Home Building C was built in 2005.
- Address: 251 10th Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Location: North Campus
- Area Office: North Community Housing Office (NCHO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: Family
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 54
- Capacity: 2, 3, 4
- Furniture: Unfurnished
- Laundry: Washer and Dryer in each apartment
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Full kitchen in each apartment
- Activity: Located on first floor of Building A
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.