Towers Hall (TOW) has traditional two-person rooms with shared bathrooms on the hall. The rooms are furnished with a twin bed (extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser per resident. The beds can be independently set up in four ways: low, medium, high, and bunked. This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building.
There are several four person rooms in Towers. A four person room (quad) consists of two rooms that accommodate four residents. A quad contains all standard furniture for each resident.
Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences and renovations. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Towers Hall was built in 1947 and last renovated in 2014.
- Address: 112 Bobby Dodd Way, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Location: East Campus
- Area Office: East Community Housing Office (ECHO)
- Style: Traditional
- Program: Freshman Experience(FE)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Bed Count: 266
- Capacity: 2, 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on each floor. Monitor laundry progress via Laundry View.
- Study: Located on floors 1 and 3.
- Gym: Located in the GT Connector
- Other: A Learning Center is in the GT Connector
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Full kitchen on each floor
- Activity: Lounge on each floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.