Woodruff North (WDN) is a suite style building. Four residents live in two two-person rooms and share a full bathroom. Bedrooms are furnished with a bed (with extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, wardrobe and dresser per resident. The beds are adjustable in height. This description applies to nearly all rooms in the building. Some rooms may have a slightly different configuration due to design differences. All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture; however, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
Woodruff North was built in 1984.
- Address: 890 Curran Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Location: West Campus
- Area Office: West Community Housing Office (WCHO)
- Style: Suite
- Program: Undergraduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Suite
- Bed Count: 280
- Capacity: 4
- Furniture: bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, dresser
- Laundry: Located on the first floor of Woodruff South.
- Study: Lounge/study rooms on floors 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Gym: Located on first floor.
- Other: Elevator lobbies equipped with tables for study
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: On each floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.