Tenth and Home Building A (THA) offers one bedroom one bath unfurnished apartments for single graduates and graduate students with a family. The full size kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, cabinets, pantry, and washer and dryer.
To apply for this building, choose Family/Monthly Housing Application.
Tenth and Home Building A was built in 2005.
- Address: 251 10th Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Floor Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Location: North Campus
- Area Office: North Community Housing Office (NCHO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: Family, Graduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 153
- Capacity: 1, 2
- Furniture: These apartments are unfurnished.
- Laundry: Washer and dryer in the apartment.
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: In each apartment
- Activity: On first floor.
- Assistant Animals: Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.