Tenth and Home Building B (THB) offers both furnished and unfurnished apartments.
The furnished two bedroom one bath apartments are shared by single graduate students. Each resident has a private bedroom and shares the living/dining room, kitchen, bath, and washer and dryer.
- Bedrooms are furnished with a bed (with extra-long mattress), desk, desk chair, closet and dresser. The bed can be independently set up in two configurations, low or medium. Not all rooms have the equipment to raise beds to the “medium” position. Bed height can vary according to its configuration.
- The living/dining room has a sofa, two chairs, coffee table, and dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, cabinets, and a pantry.
- All rooms will have the same compliment of furniture. However, pictures above are of actual student rooms and may contain additional furniture and decoration provided by the resident.
- To apply for the two bedroom furnished apartment select “Application” in the housing application.
The five unfurnished one bedroom one bath apartments are available for single graduate students and students with a family. These apartments are unfurnished. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, cabinets, and a pantry. To apply for the unfurnished apartment select “Family/Monthly Housing Application” in the Housing application.
Tenth and Home Building B was built in 2005.
- Address: 251 10th Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Floor Plans: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Location: North Campus
- Area Office: North Community Housing Office (NCHO)
- Style: Apartment
- Program: Family, Graduate
- Gender: Co-ed by Apartment
- Bed Count: 29
- Capacity: 1, 2
- Furniture: Unfurnished/furnished
- Laundry: Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Elevator: Yes
- Kitchen: Full kitchen in each apartment
- Activity: Located on first floor of Building A
- Assistant Animals:Allowed
- Evacuation Plan: Download the Evacuation Plan
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view documents and forms on the Housing site. This is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files.